Sunday, November 11, 2012

DABANGG 2: I WANT IT NOW!

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? *air horn*

There has been so much discussion and noise over Dabangg 2 - the fight between Arbaaz and Abhinav Kashyap, especially - that it's a relief to finally see that the trailer looks fantastic!

I saw some rumblings somewhere that Dabangg 2 has been influenced by the remakes of Dabangg from the South industries. If this means we get a song as amazing as Osthi Maamey I am behind this all the way. I haven't seen the Telugu remake yet. I wonder if I could get the DVD before Dabangg 2 releases.

(OH HELL YES! I WANT! AND TIME TO WATCH THEM ALL!)

And the first song promo...! I'm already in love with Dabangg 2 and we still have over a month to go... *cry*

2 comments:

Jess said...

I am SO excited! At first I was wondering why the trailer was only an awesome clip reel, but I rewatched the dabangg trailer, and that one was the same - no hint as to the plot. I kind of find it hilarious that all we know right now is that Chulbul makes his wife angry at some point, because of course he does.

(Laura) said...

SO excited.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl