Thursday, October 18, 2012

Song trailer for "Muskaanein Jhooti Hai" from Talaash!

You know me... I LOVE IT! There's a very nice retro feel from Bebo, who seems to be channeling a bit of Helen and Marilyn Monroe in her body language. And, also, how gorgeous does she look in that deep red?!

I cannot wait for this film.

The official website for Talaash is up and running though my brief investigation revealed nothing. Perhaps somebody else can figure it out and let us know if there is a nice Easter Egg or two hidden in it.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl