Friday, September 21, 2012

Prabhas is the YOUNG REBEL STAR!

One more song promo from this TOTALLY BADASS LOOKING FILM!



Jess said...

I'm always amazed watching him dance that someone so tall can be that fluid. It's a surprise every time :D

Raghunath Gb said...

Please also check the trailer of Yograj bhats new movie called 'Drama'. This song was picturised in a Newly construction site as Yograj bhat said people were getting bored of seeing songs picturisation in lush green scenic spots.

Heqit said...



I am SUCH a Prabhas fangirl these days, and I cannot wait to see this movie. Unfortunately the odds that it will be playing in a theater anywhere within 3 hours of my home in southeastern VA are beyond slim. Must...wait...for...DVD...

But also, Prabhas! YAY!!!!

Filmi Girl said...

@Heqit Isn't he the BEST?! *swooo~ooon* I need to re-watch all my Prabhas DVDs. ;)

@Raghunath Gb I meant to comment earlier but I really enjoyed that song. It was really beautiful and the picturization was a nice a change from green sceneries. :) Thank you for linking me!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl