(Even if those brothers are Saif and Salman!)
* NDTV celebrates Raakhi with brothers they love!
Ranbir Kapoor: Generation four of Bollywood's first family is making the Kapoor name proud. Ranbir's real sister is jewellery designer Riddhima. His famous cousins are Karisma and Kareena, daughters of his uncle Randhir Kapoor. And we hear that Ranbir and Kareena may soon play siblings for reel, in Zoya Akhtar's next film.
* Eid 2013 will be SHER KHAN, BABY!
* Posters for Jism 2 have been ordered to be taken down for being too "bold."
* A certain line in the Heroine trailer angers Dubai.
A press conference scene from the trailer out last week shows Kareena Kapoor rebuking journalists saying: “You people should be writing scripts. If a heroine buys a car, it’s given to her by a businessman, if she goes to LA, she’s getting plastic surgery done and, God forbid, if she goes to Dubai, you people make her a rate card.”
All I know is what I've been reading about organized crime and its ties to Dubai...
* Speaking of ladies who go to Dubai, Oneindia asks if Bipasha's Raaz 3 character based on Ameesha Patel.
* Enjoy a photo gallery of a parade of has-beens plus a couple legit bold face names at the Vogue Beauty Awards.
* I guess Katrina really does have a nice voice - she will be singing for Dhoom 3 and perhaps the Untitled Time Warp Film as well.
* Anupama Chopra talks to Anushka Sharma.
Anupama Chopra: Anushka, let me start with an honest admission. When I first saw “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi,” I had a very lukewarm response to you and I think I wasn’t the only one.
Anushka Sharma: A lot of people did. Actually, I’m really glad that you’re saying this because after “Band Baaja Baaraat” a lot of journalists kept telling me that you hit big time right after your first film and I had to actually correct them and say: “No, listen, that did not happen. I did not turn into an overnight star like other people did.”
* Anu's Rab Ne PIC pays Rs 100 fine for smoking in public.
The Student of the Year promo is being launched ~ I'll try to update with it if I can.