Sunday, August 26, 2012

News Hiatus

Hi friends! September is looking to be an extremely busy month for me... for a variety of reasons. I enjoy finding news for you everyday but I have a lot on my plate and something had to go. I'm only one woman, after all! Even if a very dedicated one.

I'll still be doing reviews and posting things as I find them so do check back. After all, Joker is coming out and you know I wouldn't miss writing about THAT for the world!

In the meantime, be sure to check out Get Filmy, who will give you a good dose of snark with your news.

Hopefully, things will settle down soon.

2 comments:

Mo Pitz said...

:(((( We'll miss you!!

getfilmy said...

OMG! What am *I* doing up there?!;)

Will miss my snarky-news sista...for FG's regular readers, please know that I'm nowhere near as thorough as her and my "news" is very very silly. :p

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl