Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Ishq Ki Dafli Baje"

I have to admit that I've been inexplicably charmed by the songs for Kamaal Dhamaal Malamaal.

There's nothing groundbreaking or "cool" about the picturizations but Shreyas is just so charming! I feel a simple happiness watching them, a feeling missing when I saw (for example) this mess from Ishkq in Paris, the definition of TRYING TOO HARD.

And PS I just found out my theater is getting Joker AND Mugamoodi!! *head explodes* Do I have time to make two movies this weekend?! WHAT TO DO? I need to see both!!!

1 comment:

Jurno Least said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl