I've been waiting for this weekend! Finally I get a chance to join in the Ek Tha Tiger party!
But let's see what the daily news has brought us...
* Hollywood pushed back the release date of The Expendables so as not to clash with Ek Tha Tiger. Smart thinking, Hollywood.
* Ek Tha Tiger banned in Pakistan.
* Somebody tracked down the Gulab Gang to get a quote on the upcoming film.
Spokeswoman Jaiprakash Shivhare said: "We run a group that helps women in distress. But we are sceptical as to how all of this will be shown in a film. We also think it would be appropriate it if they can give us some compensation. We can help women with that money."
* Oh to be a fly on the wall for a Kangana vs Pee Cee showdown on the Krrish 3 sets.
* John Abraham is buying a London property for his production house.
* Shahrukh poses with Joker aliens - the media flips its shit.
Farah Khan said, "Shahrukh is family and it was very sweet of him to take some time out for Joker."
* Vidyut Jammwal has something to do besides exercise 9 hours a day!!!! He is starting a new film in 15 days! EEEEE!
"It's a full on action movie with real action and no cables attached. I will start working on it in 15 days. There will be official announcement in few days. This film will mark my foray into heroes role," he said.
* And another role for Nawazuddin Siddiqui - Mountain Man.
Set in 1960, the film tells the inspiring real story of a man who single-handedly, armed just with a hammer and chisel, worked day and night for 22 years and broke a mountain. He managed the feat of constructing a 360 feet long, 30 feet high and 25 feet wide passage through Gehlour hills in Bihar reducing the distance between Atri and Wazirganj in the Gaya district from 75 km to just one km.
* Rana Daggubati to marry Trisha? I don't know how true this is but why not post it, right? Heh.
* I really want this book on Raajneeti. I think this "making-of" books are an untapped market for Bollywood. Wouldn't you love one on Dabangg?
* I'm also curious about this full length look at Aamir Khan's career... but not enough to want to buy it.
REBEL!!!!! It has been far too long since I've seen a Prabhas film. THIS LOOKS FANTASTIC!
"Halkat Jawani"!!!! From Heroine. If anybody doubted that Kareena could hold the screen on her own~ this is the proof. (*fans self*)
No crazy camera angles or gimmicks - just Bebo holding court.
Trailer for Chakravyuh - I actually really like Arjun Rampal's voice. His acting is hit or miss but... this could be okay? Maybe? Abhay Deol doesn't usually waste his time.
And did I see Ayesha Dharker in there or was I imagining things?