If this is anywhere near as entertaining as something like High School Musical or Prom, I will be happy to spend money going to see it.
* And how was Jism 2?
Really, Pooja? I've always regarded the plucky star of some breezy 1990s rom-coms as someone effortlessly articulate and open-minded but surprisingly it has never reflected in a single one of her movies. Her direction and dad Mahesh Bhatt's script is so defective and daft wherein nothing makes any sense reducing its lady protagonist to a weak-minded puppet.
* Anupama Chopra talks to Sunny Leone and Anunoday Singh.
Anupama: How do you then have a partner? How do you conduct a regular personal life?
Sunny: I only have sex with my husband that’s how.
Anupama: Even in the movies?
Anupama: And that’s something you’ve decided. That is the way to make this work?
Sunny: That’s how it’s always been as far as my male partner goes. It’s always been either a really good friend of mine, an ex-boyfriend and now my husband.
Damn, Anupama! Are you really that curious about pornography?
* What would it take to build Delhi as the next film city in India?
“I simply had to go to Bombay for post-production of my film,” said first-time director Hemant Gaba, whose Shuttlecock Boys will be shown at PVR cinema halls from 3 August. “We shot on 35mm film, and there is no (processing) laboratory in Delhi. We don’t have sound mix or colour correction labs here either.” The editors, digital intermediate experts and sound technicians all live in Mumbai, Gaba added.
* David Dhawan's son - and Student of the Year debutante - Varun Dhawan talks about what inspired him to start acting. "Rock became an actor and he is quite successful. So one day I realised that it (love for wrestling) is not going to take me anywhere. The entertainment part has always attracted me. I wanted to be performer, like I used to dance at weddings. I felt acting was my calling and that is something I wanted to do," he said.
This is the kind of star son quote that drives guys like Ranveer Singh crazy with rage.
* A little more info on Tiger Shroff's debut.
Sabbir Khan (of Kambakth Ishq fame) who will be directing Tiger’s debut film confirms. He adds, “Yes, the title is Heropanti and the title came from the character of the boy that Tiger plays. The character is little above the ordinary. In normal life, we all follow the set norms and rules. We do not move out of the box but Tiger is someone who is flamboyant and does what he wants to.”
* Shreyas Talpade debuts in Sandalwood in a trilingual film I won't be seeing in Hindi because...
While [Srinagar] Kitty plays the lead role in the Sandalwood version, the son of yesteryear Bollywood star Mithun Chakraborty and Tarun will be seen in the same roles in the Bollywood and Tollywood versions, respectively.
* Naseer is confirmed for Bombay Velvet.
* Jayaprada is getting into film production.
In fact, we hear that Jaya has even signed Dinkar Kapoor, who assisted Abbas-Mustan in Baazigar, to direct a film for her. It will be a remake of South film, Matru Devo Bhava. Jaya has already bought the rights of the film and is in the process of locking the cast that will also feature Manoj Tiwari playing the male lead opposite her.
New song promo from Raaz 3 and how do I put this? Esha Gupta is... really unattractive.