Family fun outing today but I should be able to get to the theater on Sunday. I'm really looking forward to this one. Rohit Shetty never disappoints (me).
* This talking point has been going around - Cocktail to get Saif into the 100 Crore Club?
Adds a veteran [read Cocktail press person], "With Saif aiming at 100 crores here, it's a huge milestone to cross."
Not an impossible one though if response to the promos and music are any indication. With the film fetching good attention to itself and debutant Diane Penty too standing out as a fresh face, there are many inside the industry and amongst the 'junta' who are positive that this is one film that could well achieve the feat.
Saifu, I know you want popular success and I know you think everybody loves your rom-com persona but there is no way in hell that Cocktail is joining the 100 Crore Club and you just seem sad and desperate by circulating this talking point around.
* A film I have more faith in is Go Goa Gone - starring Kunal Khemu and directed by Raj & DK. This article gives absolutely no information about anything but I just wanted to mention it. Also, Kunal Khemu.
* The Perfectionist wants to do some more perfecting on Talaash.
* Shruti Hasaan signed on to Prabhu Deva's next film. I've recently come around on Shruti... with a good director, she's not bad at all! I'm looking forward to this.
* Aashiqui star Rahul Roy thinks Aashiqui 2 ain't got nothing on the original.
* Sonu Sood heading to Mollywood?
And a summery fun song from the original Golmaal! This is one of my fave songs and fave picturizations. "Rehja rehja re~"