Hopefully things will be back to normal soon enough...
* The big news today - Sohail Khan's car ran over an elderly woman.
A 70-year-old woman was allegedly mowed down to death near St Andrew's Church near Bandra on Sunday by a car that belonged to Bollywood actor Sohail Khan. Mumbai Police DCP Pratap Dighavkar said that while the car was registered in the name of Arbaaz Khan, his brother Sohail was using it.
Sohail wasn't driving - according to reports.
* The rare twitter story that's actually funny - actor outrage over the new tax and a smack down from Sanjay Kapoor.
sanjay kapoor: @sonamakapoor @divyadutta25 how come no one in the film fraternity didnt make noise when other professions were being taxed? now u r crying?
* Is this official? It was rumored but seems like it's confirmed. Rajinikanth to do an item for Talaash!
* Satyamev Jayate season 2?
* 100 Crore Club heroine Asin talks Bol Bachchan and Bollywood.
There are so many romantic comedies being made. Have you not been approached for any of them?
Nothing interesting that I would want to do has come my way.
HA! Oh, Asin... I love you. You know she's gotten a pile of those boring NRI rom-coms to read through.
* And 100 Crore Club hero Ajay Devgn is quizzed on his career.
Have you ever considered playing a superhero?
No, why would I? Our Bollywood heroes are no less than superheroes and I think the audience prefer them like that. Like why would Salman (Khan) need super powers when Chulbul Pandey can do it all without them, or even Singham (laughs).
In other words: Bollywood don't need your stinking "super" heroes. Take that, Aqua Man! Singham gonna hand you your ass on a platter.
* Bipasha Basu is starting a fitness blog.
(And a bonus rant on the body police: For all those who think I have put on weight, I am glad as that was the intention. I’m tired of people telling me I am too thin or too fit always.)
* Abhishek to do a cameo in Rohan Sippy's next.
* Kajol to do a cameo in Student of the Year.
* Hrithik to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali again? As one of the five people who liked Guzaarish, I would definitely watch this film.
* Gangs of Wasseypur actress Richa Chadda snags a role in Mira Nair's new film.
* And a series of photos of Ranbir Kapoor with a hideous hairdo that they call a ponytail but appears to me more like a rattail.
Another song promo for Jism 2 that looks like the start of a soft core porn video...
Ekta Kapoor... I love you but I hate you. I still have no desire to see this but, dang, if that stupid Garden song isn't ridiculously catchy!! The more I hear it the more it gets stuck in my head. (FINE! I give in... *checks iTunes* Not available! Well, then...)