* DHOOM 3 FINALLY KICKS OFF!!!!!! Katrina really did score a Khan hat trick this year, didn't she?
* I don't know why this tickled me but it did - Aamir Khan stops by a little shop in Bihar and makes it a hot spot!
Ironically, the shopowner had initially cribbed that Aamir's visit had caused him losses because of the commotion inside the shop. 'But after a few days, I realised that Aamir's visit had made my shop popular,' Rai said. 'Everybody would come and ask me, "Is this the shop where Aamir had eaten litties?"'
When the crowd of customers swelled later, Rai decided to put up the hoardings with pictures of Aamir's visit to his shop.
* Will Tiger Shroff finally debut? I feel like we've been hearing rumors for ages.
* Plastic Chops will be doing the Zanjeer remake in Telugu as well. She will be attempting to dub herself. Remember when I was looking forward to Cherry's Hindi language debut?
* Karan Johar is co-producing the South remake of Agneepath. Six months later, the images that stick with me from the film (besides Hrithik's pained eyes) are Rishi Kapoor at the wedding and the girl who played Hrithik's sister acting circles around old Plastic Chops.
* Mikey McCleary talks about composing for Shanghai.
Talking about Banerjee’s style, Mikey said: “There were all these pieces and I had to do it without seeing the film. This was something that Dibakar suggested. He gave me an idea of what these pieces felt like. He thought if I would work in this way, the result would be more interesting. And it was successful.”
Interestingly, the article kind of goes out of its way to establish Mikey's Indian credentials (his sister is married to Lucky Ali) and even more interestingly I felt reassured after I read that.
* Neil Nitin Mukesh is filming in Fiji and you know he ate this shit up:
Confirming this, Viki Rajani, producer of the movie said, “There was a lot of anticipation among the locals as not too many films are shot here.Also, they were very enthusiastic and could not contain their excitement of seeing the actors on the local streets. Much later, they co-operated when Neil gave them autographs and clicked pictures with them."
And have a pretty song from episode 3 of Coke Studio!