Wednesday, June 27, 2012

EK THA TIGER! (English subs!)

Shut up! This totally deserved it's own post...

EK THA TIGER TRAILER! I've been seeing the "teaser" at the cinema for what feels like at least a month and have gotten worked up every time so this was a welcome trailer for sure.

The first 30 seconds are a rehash of the teaser but then... enter La Kaif! And let me tell you that con man who gets conned by his own heart is one of my FAVORITE fictional tropes.

Now we have a month and half to get juiced by this before the film itself releases.

Oh, Sallu-bhai, you never disappoint. (Well, at least not recently!) Forget the 100 crores club, Ek Tha Tiger is going to CRUSH the 100 crores club.

5 comments:

OG said...

Trailer looks amazing FG! I am so waiting for the film to come out and I am pretty sure that it will break all box office records in India.....

Filmi Girl said...

@OG I know, right? I can't wait to see it on the big screen!

I really hope that a) we get Billa 2 this weekend and b) that the ETT trailer is attached! :D

My theater seems to do good business whenever there is a Tamil film - usually more people than for the Hindi release - so Tamil film distributers need to step up the game and keep shipping these things overseas!

Holly Bolly said...

The theatrical trailer of EK THA TIGER packs a punch and is a great follow-up to the teaser and it sets up on its course to becoming one of the biggest action flicks in Bollywood. - http://hollybollyfilms.com/ek-tha-tiger/

OG said...

@FG,

I think Billa is coming out on the 13th of July and not this weekend!

Sami Saayer said...

i think this will be the first 200 crore film.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl