* Let's start with some pounding against the walls of his glass closet news - "Tush"ar Kapoor decides to release photos of himself aping the Coppertone girl.
* Puff piece on Shahrukh Khan fans at BBC News.
I once interviewed the actor in 2005. I was lucky to have had 20 minutes with him.
At that time, he was busier than ever. I asked him if he was over-selling himself by endorsing just about any consumer product.
He replied: "Shah Rukh sells. Period."
Indeed, Shah Rukh Khan sells, so much that this time, my request for another interview went unanswered.
And over at Satyamshot - a day in the life of an SRK fan.
step 2) Dislike the video and comment “i am salman fan but the trailer is not good just got bored with this action ” some what like that statement
step 3)after Watching video and commenting just close the tab don’t watch the video again as it will increase it’s views .
( i will give you evry update plzz frnds do it)
Do people really have this much time on their hands? For whatever reason I don't remember Salman fans caring this much about Shahrukh's releases beyond just the over-saturation we all felt.
* I have to admit that I only took one thing away from this piece.
Their next project is an 18 meter (60 foot) tall depiction of popular 1970s actress and dancer Helen.
* Congrats to the Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge boy Saqib Saleem who has been cast in a new film!
* Pakistani band Raeth are making a Bollywood debut.
* Sanjay Dutt to OFFICIALLY remake Vikram's Saamy.
* More controversy over 3.
The distributor claims that the film was completed inexpensively using a digital camera worth Rs 6 crore and was sold for Rs 80 crore worldwide, including Rs 5 crore for Telugu rights. He also says that the production value of the film is very low. Even the hit song, Kolaver di was shot very economically at a beach. He further asserts that the makers of the film pocketed all the money and gave very poor production value.
* Speaking of production value, Indian distributers of Michael Winterbottom's Trishna are adding an item to help guarantee some butts in the seats.
* And REALLY speaking of production value, Javed Akhtar (my main man) doesn't approve of films without songs.
“Songs have always been the highlight of the Hindi movies, but these youngsters are following the European and the American style and omitting songs from movies. I don’t like this. It should not be done,” said Javed at a recent press conference.
Can I get a high-five from across the Atlantic? Don't leave me hanging here, Javed-sir.
* Yash Raj to remake Kahaani... in English? In the Uday Chopra headed Hollywood arm of the company? Two words: Bad. Idea.