* Take a trip down memory lane with a videos of the premiere of Baazigar and other classics! Very fun!
* People can't seem to leave Aishwarya Rai's weight out of the news.
After all the causes Ash has supported over the years (she is a UN spokesperson for Microcredit, supports Peta India, has pledged to donate her eyes to the Eye Bank Association of India, and has created the Aishwarya Rai Foundation to help needy people in India), who would have thought that the one that will shake up urban desi women is her nonchalance about her current weight?
* Big rumor today... Bebo and Ranbir to play siblings in Zoya Akhtar's new film?
* Bebo has also signed on to play Begum Samru.
Begum Samru was a nautch girl (dancer) in 18th Century, but eventually became the ruler of Sardhana, near Meerut. The Begum played a key role in the political power struggle in that era. She was the head of a professionally-trained mercenary army, inherited from her European husband - Walter Reinhardt Sombre. This mercenary army consisted of Europeans and Indians.
* The search is on for another woman to play villain to Madhuri in Gulab Gang. These are the kinds of problems I wish I had... who should it be? Tabu, Rani, Vidya?
Gulab Gang, which revolves around the issues of education of the girl child, will go on the floors in October. “Soumik has woven a Bollywood masala potboiler into a subject that has lots of action and violence. Being a trained musician, Soumik will ensure we have good music. We are looking at eight songs but they won’t be Madhuri’s signature ‘dhak dhak’ kind of numbers,” [producer Anubhav Sinha] adds. “We are yet to finalise the location and are thinking of few places. I would love to shoot in Uttar Pradesh as I am from that state. But Uttranchal is the next best option.”
* Ajay Devgn dumps Priyadarshan one film too late.
* Prakash Jha faces trouble for some anti-government props for upcoming film Chakravyuh.
* Ekta Kapoor files a case against Veen Malik's Dirty Picture.
* Real life Dirty Picture girl Sunny Leone looking beautiful in a condom advert.