Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Birthday to Madhuri Dixit!

And here's wishing Madhuri all the best on her birthday!! Who says a heroine's life is over once she hits 30! Mads is still ruling the headlines and (hopefully) we'll be seeing her back on cinema screens sometime this year.

A few of tributes from the daily rags.

We all know her classics - "Dhak Dhak," "Dola Re," etc. - but here are some of my favorite Madhuri numbers!


I don't know why exactly (other than it's awesome) but I'm obsessed with this number where Madhuri plays a mannequin to a drunk Rishi Kapoor.

Mads and Prabhudeva in Pukar!

And romancing 8 billion portraits of Sanjay Dutt, with a smile that would melt the coldest heart.

(I also made a little fan video for Madhuri some time ago - it's posted here!)

1 comment:

CoffeeQueen said...

Happy Birthday! Fabulous as always, Madhuri!! I never get tired of watching her. Thanks FG for this, a great way to start the day. I'm really looking forward to seeing her again. Awesome fan vid GF. One word for Madhuri ... SUPERSTAR!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl