Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cannes! Freida Pinto starts us off with a bang!

Yes, it's that time of year again! Cannes! Remember last year when Aishwarya announced Heroine and then Minissha Lamba got busted coming back from Cannes via Dubai AND Saifu missed his photocall because he was being a diva?!

Can you even wait for the fallout from this year?

And a big congratulations to Armaan Kirmani from Patiala House who will be going with his film Soulmates! Go follow him on twitter because I'm sure he'll be posting updates!

I'll try to keep my eyes peeled for news of Miss Lovely and Gangs of Wasseypur along with whatever red carpet pics I can find.

And now... La Pinto. What do we think of her dress?




5 comments:

Bombay Talkies said...

Hate hate hate it. The bubble, the slit, the cut of the top. Hate it all. It makes her look like a big bubble gum rectangle--she has absolutely no waist in this thing.

Filmi Girl said...

The pooch around the middle is what kills me!! Is she hiding her hotel key and some gum in there or something?

Bombay Talkies said...

It's like a haute couture fanny pack.

Nerdypanda said...

LOL, I agree with the above comments on the mid section. Overall, it is her most daring dress @ Cannes. You can always take more risks @ Cannes then golden globes or any other Red Carpet.

Thelondongirl said...

huge fail. an expensive mistake. alas the poor girl is beaming away, happy in her baby nappy couture.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl