Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shanghai Images!

I have to admit that I wasn't overly impressed with Dibakar Banerjee's Oye Lucky Lucky Oye (I got bored and turned it off halfway through) but I did enjoy Khosla Ka Ghosla and after having seen the trailer for Shanghai, I think it's going to be good!

I found these images while browsing over at the Shanghai facebook page.

Handsome is as handsome does.




Emraan Hashmi's sleazy avatar looks like it will be a blast!

The lovely Ms. Kalki Koechlin!

Hmm... the guy on the right looks familiar... a certain Screen Award Winner...


And, obviously, a film needs an item these days.

1 comment:

Bombay Talkies said...

I've been trying to track down the song from the second half of the trailer but no dice. The film's Twitter handle got back to me and said it'd be released "soon." Dammit, soon isn't soon enough!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl