Thursday, April 19, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ARSHAD WARSI!

He may not be one of the Three Khans but he's my No. 1 HERO!


Happy Birthday, Arshad! I know 2012 is going to ROCK!



The greatest song picturization of all time. Fact. Have you ever seen anybody dance with Rekha like that?!



Breaking it down to "Backstreet's Back!"



Cracking both me and Ritesh up on ZOOMing in with Omar!




Like the title says: Golmaal 3 Funny Scene. I laughed SO HARD at this that my sister came from across the house to see what was wrong.


(And in case you want to re-read all my Arshad reviews in honor of the man - check here!!)

3 comments:

umang said...

You should see Akshay Kumar dancing with Rekha in Khiladiyon ke Khiladi

Filmi Girl said...

@umang Oh, I have.... ;)

Thelondongirl said...

wtf was that last one.........Golmaal. its crazy, and weird. out of context cus i havent seen it, its bloody strange man. i ffeel like i need a tranquilizer after that

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl