Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Gossip!

Oh, YES! I'll be going to see HOUSEFULL 2 TOMORROW! I haven't read a single review and I encourage you to do the same. Really, does it matter what some critics thinks about a Sajid Khan film? Either you like that kind of humor or you don't.

Are you in Kentucky? If so, what are you waiting for? Go get tickets to see Red Baraat!

Oh, dear lord! This has been a long week... okay here we go!



* First some unsurprising news - Teri Meri Kahaani has some highly suspicious similarities to a Taiwanese film called Three Times. (Here's the link to the Three Times trailer. It looks like a slow-moving weepie romance with an ambiguous or possibly bittersweet ending. I like that kind of thing.)

* Drama from the set of Bala's latest film. Heroine... replaced!

* I can't bring myself to feel too sorry for Subhash Ghai but I do feel for any students caught in the middle of the tug of war in the Whistling Woods land grab controversy.

* I feel like this rumor has been going around for a while but it's back - Nikhil Advani wants to rope in eight heroines for his next film. (I like Nikhil well enough but this is kind of shocking... people are still giving him money to make films?!)

* Another oldie but goodie... is Karishma Kapoor filing for divorce?

* Shahid Kapoor has a mentally unstable stalker - the daughter of a yesteryear's actor, apparently.

* Sunny Leone in a bathtub!

* Linking for this *facepalm* moment. Say what you want about the film but I would not describe Shor in the City as a cosmopolitan romantic-comedy.

* Neil Nitin Mukesh. Douche or Super-douche? You be the judge!

Quiz him if he would be game to doing a Tamil film, now that he has so many connections, and he laughs, "I would want to do it. I've practically worked with a team of technicians from the south for Shortcut Romeo. But, my director says I'm very fair."

Oh, there is so much more in that piece... from him being confident enough in his Ameesha Patel co-starring Tamil remake to want to dub it back into Tamil and release it to bragging that he has the lead in Bejoy Nambiar's David. Yes, the film that also stars CHIYAAN VIKRAM aka the greatest working actor in India right now.

Although, considering Neil probably considers himself the greatest working actor in India right now, maybe I should cut him some slack and hope that he hangs on long enough in the industry to continue to provide me with hilarious interviews to post.

* Kamal Hasaan to release his next film in two parts?

* First look of Allu Arjun's upcoming film. Teaser will be launched on April 8th.

* Deepika Padukone has allegedly been approached by Shankar for an upcoming film. Allegedly. I'll believe it when I see it. Though, if anybody could force Dippy into a half-decent performance, it would be Shankar.

* Don't click through unless you want to see the WORST picture of Ravi Kissen ever (okay, click through) but he will be compensating the family of a technician who died on his film set on Saturday.



SHANGHAI trailer! Looks good! Will this be the film that finally makes me fall for Emraan Hashmi? "Hello, you do modeling?"

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl