Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Bonus!! Anti-Love Project


For those that may not know... I play the bass guitar. Earlier today, spurred on by lots of love-love talk, I was reminiscing about the old days (circa 2002-3) when I was in a punk band called THE ANTI-LOVE PROJECT.

Though the band is long defunct, I still keep in touch with the fabulous Jenn (songwriter and vocalist) and I thought I would upload the songs for your enjoyment!

Here is the People Fall Apart single in all it's glory!

1. "People Fall Apart" Link to audio

2. "We Can't Consent" Link to audio

3. "City Lover" Link to audio (One of my fave bass lines!)

4. "One Wish" Link to audio (IT MUST BE THE DRUGS!)

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl