Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Gossip

You'll forgive me if I ignore most of the tripe that made up the filmi news today - recycled rumors from ages ago and inane updates on couples both real and manufactured by the press.

Does anybody really care about Ritiesh and Genelia's honeymoon plans? I certainly don't and I'm even a fan of them both!

Anyways, the best of the rest under the cut.


* The number of Indian tourists going to Spain has jumped 65% since Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.

* Agneepath joins the 100 crore club.

* Meet male model Krishna Monala, another victim of the Bollywood casting couch.

"When I met these producers in Mumbai, they asked me to do things that I just wasn't willing and ready to." So in simple words, you were asked to sleep with them? "Yes, they told me stories about how others, as in big stars, have gone through with the same thing and look where they are now... But I couldn't get myself to start my career like that."

* Read about Anupam Kher's autobiographical film.

The autobiographical play was brought to Oman by Synerggie Eventz. The highly charged two- hour performance by Kher saw him sharing more of his failures than the accomplishments. From his first break in the film Saaransh to his flopped business venture — he incorporated every major episode of his life.

* Dolby wants to expand into South India.

* Bebo is out of Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2.

* Dino Morea is producing Jism 2? Seems like he picked a better project than ladies like Dia Mirza. Maybe the trick is that it doesn't star himself.

* Amy Jackson is learning how Bollywood protests work.

* Veena Malik signs a British film?

* Oh, Kangana... she just wants to be loved.

* Tamil heroine Caroline arrested for prostitution.



Charmee at the Maa Music Awards!! Why does this crowd seem to be having more fun than any of the Bollywood awards events?



Saloni at the Maa Music Awards!!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl