Monday, February 20, 2012

Back To Your Regularly Scheduled Programming....


Filmi Girl is back from visiting her grandparents!! Did you miss me?! Regular posts will restart again tomorrow!

I thought you guys would like to see The Birdcage, which my grandma decorated to act as a holiday centerpiece. (My dad took this REALLY early in the morning before we left to come home, which is why I look so sleepy.)

I feel so colorless in my traveling grey and denim next to it.

Here is my super-cool grandma in a picture I ganked from my auntie, whose art (and art blog) you can check out here.

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERYBODY!

3 comments:

maxqnz said...

Your Grandma really does look like a super-cool lady, lucky you! Also, many thanks for introducing me to a new word, "ganked". That one more unknown unknown crossed off my list.

Paintress Gretchen said...

Rock on,t Filmi Girl!

Filmi Girl said...

@Gretchen ♥ Hope I sent some traffic your way!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl