Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bonus Gossip Post! NEIL NITIN MUKESH EDITION!

Thanks to Bombay Talkies for pointing this out!!

Neil Nitin Mukesh
Guys just for the record. I am single ! A lot of speculation happening. Wouldn't mind betting into a relation !

He's single, okay?! SINGLE! Everybody drop everything to think up some link ups! Chalti!

And then place some wagers on those link ups - he wants to bet into a relationship ASAP!

What about Shazahn Padamsee? She seems willing to link up with anyone... in the press.

1 comment:

Bombay Talkies said...

I think you should have a special weekly roundup of NNM's tweets. I can only tolerate his 140 character specials with a protective Filmi Girl lens.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl