Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday Gossip

Today in gossip... LOTS OF LADIES!

Little short edition today as we're heading into Thanksgiving weekend, which is a big family-oriented holiday here in the United States. I'll try to keep updating regularly through Friday... which is DESI BOYZ day!! And you know you don't want to miss that!



* The big news of today... the apocalypse is coming Uday Chopra is heading to Hollywood as the CEO of Yash Raj Films new Hollywood production company.

* A busty interview with Vidya Balan!

Will this voluptuous Vidya change the trend in Bollywood?

I think it should. It is wonderful to be a woman. We are women and it is necessary that we look like women. If you look like a chessboard, what is the pleasure in it? Then you should have been a man instead. I had to gain weight for this; I happily did that.


* Ekta Kapoor is taking over production of Sudhir MIshra's adaptation of Hamlet. Let's just hope that she realizes that a 45 year old Hamlet is NOT a good look... the only thing worse than a whiney man-child is an OLD whiney man-child.

* Who wants to see Abhay Deol play a detective in an Agatha Christie inspired romp? I know like 20 ladies just raised their hands...

* I feel like I may have posted this already but the heroines are revolving so fast these days... Shruti Haasan thrown out of the Telugu remake of Gabbar Singh?

* Always controversial - the Malayalam entry to the Oscars is getting reworked technologically.

* Speaking of getting reworked technologically... I thought Shazahn Padamsee looked different when I saw some paparazzi pictures of her recently... the change is NOT for the better. Did she specifically ask for the Koena Mitra look?



Ricky Bahl gives sleazy advice to the men folks!

Ranveer Singh appears to be on the verge of breaking out into giggles. I love this man.

1 comment:

Yunus Perveez said...

I'm really hating these new viral things in B-town. First "Don says", now "Ricky turning tricks". I want to hunt down the advertising exec that's giving these ideas to studios.
Just let the actors act, and stop oversaturating us with marketing experiments.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl