Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Watch out, ladies!! Here come some Ricky Bahl promo pics!!!

One film I'm really looking forward to in the next couple of months, is Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl which appears to combine three of my favorite things - Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, and a con artist who is conned by his own heart.



Does it get better than this? No.

MORE PICTURES UNDERE HERE!





Anushka Sharma is so pretty!



I love these backup dancer guys... and Anu's "Madhubala" look! Can demins and a tank top be the new hot look for actresses?





I love these backup dancer guys, too! Not to mention that this promises a BIG BLOWOUT DANCE NUMBER at some point during the film and not just some stupid club song.



"Oh, yes, art... I love art."



"Oh, he's such a good boy..."





How much longer now?

5 comments:

kavi said...

Thips movie should be renamed as 'Ricky bahl vs the anorexics' !

Also, LOL @ 'anushka Sharma is so pretty'...esp. in that particular photo ;-)

Filmi Girl said...

@Kavi What's wrong with that photo?! She looks like she's having fun!

Magpie Ima said...

Down with stupid club songs!

Bombay Talkies said...

I can't wait for this!! I adore Ranveer and Anushka has really grown on me. This is what I love in a film: no big special effects, no hype, just a fun story and some good music with actors I love.

Shell said...

I seriously can not freaking wait for this film. I ADORE Anushka and Ranveer!!!! I still think about his performance at IIFA and smile! My totally new fav jodi!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl