Today in gossip - Rules for media coverage of the Littlest B; the worst interview ever with Anushka Sharma; an exciting new role for TABU; and... some other stuff!
* Joginder Tuteja thinks all these early promotions are nifty. Sigh. It's called AUDIENCE FATIGUE, guys! We don't want to feel like we've seen the film before we've seen the film. Eight weeks out is more than plenty if you ask me.
* Check out the extremely sane guidelines for media coverage of Aishwarya and Abhishek's baby.
e.g. » No astrology show to be done on this issue.
* And then read THE WORST interview ever with Anushka Sharma.
So are you and Shahid Kapoor dating now?
Am I not supposed to be dating almost everybody currently? I am dating Shahid. I am dating Arjun Kapoor. I am also dating Ranbir Kapoor. Baba, I am single. I am 23, isn’t it natural for me to go out with my friends? Shahid, Arjun and Ranveer are my closest friends. I still don’t know Ranbir well enough.
Really, this is what you ask Anushka? No wonder stars hate giving interviews.
* A conversation with Aruna Irani.
"In the past, movies were all about big families and uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters were seen playing important characters. We all used to fit into some role or the other. But now things have changed and so has the concept. We are getting better roles in TV and we are more happy here," Aruna told reporters.
* Akshay Kumar isn't comfortable speaking in English.
* Prabhu Deva is doing a role in Prakashraaj's next directorial outing. The film apparently stars Mughda Godse, who is a terrible actress, so... we'll see.
* Did SRK chop Arjun Rampal's role in the movie? Also, distributers are losing money on it.
* This is kind of bizarre - reports are that actress Nisha Kothari is being held captive by her parents but they deny it.
* If this is true, I'll be a very happy girl - Tabu + Yograj Bhat!
* I will never understand the mythical hold of the bikini over the Bollywood imagination. It's a swim suit. Get over it.