Monday, November 7, 2011

New song trailer for Ladies VS Ricky Bahl!

This deserved its own post! I'm really looking forward to this movie... Anushka looks just smashing!


Shell said...

When does this come out again? I've been blog lazy lately :(

I so adore Anushka. Also, I love her style.

kavi said...

Anushka to me is the female version of SRK (not as popular though)...she can do only one kind of role- the loud, confident, hot tomboy !! Also, she need to eat a sandwich, pronto!

I was really excited for this movie as well but, after watching the promos, I hv a feeling it's gonna fall flat on it's face.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl