Monday, October 31, 2011

SONG PROMO BONUS POST!



RANVEER SINGH in "Aadat Se Majboor" from Ladies V/S Ricky Bahl and can I just say... it's about time we had some more Ranveer in our lives! What do you think? I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

Two more song promos under the cut from The Dirty Picture and Desi Boyz!



I'm not sure about Vidya's "sexy face" and that is definitely a wig on Emraan, right? Other than that, it's gorgeous!



I'm not sure about this song but it might grow on me... the picturization is fun, though!

2 comments:

Sal said...

Dude, I am all about Vidya's sexy faces. She's exuding some major, over-the-top, attitude.

Bombay Talkies said...

Ranveer is HOT.

That's all I can manage after that video. What.a.hottie.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl