Monday, October 24, 2011

My Filmi Mix Tape Season 2, Episode 3

I bet you thought I forgot! Nope, back to torture you again with my questionable taste in music. This week I just picked songs that had a similar kind of feel to them - no real rhyme or reason. Maybe one will catch your fancy...

Download Season 2, Episode 3!

(In case you missed them: Episode 2 and Episode 1)

Episode 2.3 Tracklist


#1 Title: Shiri Farhad
Artist: Neeraj Shridhar and Tulsi Kumar
Album: Dulha Mil Gaya (2010)


#2 Title: New Classic
Artist: Selena Gomez and Drew Seeley
Album: Not Another Cinderella Story (2008)

#3 Title: The Very Best of Neil Diamond
Artist: Super Furry Animals
Album: Dark Days/Light Years (2009)

#4 Title: Neeve
Artist: G.V.Prakash Kumar
Album: Darling (2010)

#5 Title: Naked
Artist: 松本 润
Album: Dream "A" Live (嵐)

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl