Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Favorite Things - Last Day!

A full week of birthday celebrating seems more than enough. I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my favorite things!

Today, I bring you my all-time favorite thing... INAPPROPRIATELY SEXY SONGS!



Possibly the greatest day in Internet before the unleashing of the Desi Boyz trailer was when Eros Entertainment uploaded "Naach Meri Jaan" in HD.

Arshad Warsi appears to be ready to rip all of Rekha's clothes off as soon as the camera turns away and I LOVE IT.

Gems like this are rare, possibly because there is only one man who can handle all of Rekha's assets - Arshad Warsi - and he's a busy guy.

2 comments:

maeve66 said...

What's the movie? And why is it 'inappropriately' sexy? That was a great video, for sure. How long ago is it? It would seem like it would have to be at least 10 years or more ago, but I have trouble dating things in Bollywood, especially the elastic 80s-90s period.

jennyketcham said...

Filmi! I can't believe you picked out one of my favorite songs! I posted it on my site, too (Part 12: Curse of the Flowered Shirts) along with the Tere Ishq Ka Jadoo song, both from Mujhe Meri Biwi Se Bachaao (2001).

Arshad is a very talented choreographer...that's how he started before he got caught up in Comedy Greatness, never to star in a dance sequence again, it seems. :( And believe me...MMBSB is not a film to seek out. Great numbers, really cliched, slapsticky film.

Jenny K
Filmigoris.net

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl