Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sonam and Shahid for Filmfare!


I'm surprisingly and genuinely looking forward to Mausam. I haven't given up on Sonam. She was quite tolerable in Thank You... and is probably very nice when she isn't starving herself. NOBODY is at their best when they are starving themselves.

And isn't it funny how in 2011, the stars listed on the cover are The Three Khans, Aishwarya Rai, and Kajol! That should tell you something about the lackluster youngistanis the gossip machine keeps trying to shove down our throats (i.e. I couldn't care less about Shradda Kapoor.)

3 comments:

Jess said...

Will you filmigirl, or someone else please explain to me why I should be looking forward to Mausam? I feel like I've missed something.

eliza bennet said...

Ok why in the world would they put Shahid's "laughing face" - it is kind of scary to me- in the cover?

Not really interested in Mausam since I don't care for either lead. But I may change my mind based on reviews.

Sal said...

GAH! I am so excited for this movie.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl