Today in gossip - Russell Peters is stirring up trouble; Yash Raj's bikini trouble; some song promos; and MORE!
* Read a fascinating profile of Bollywood stylist Aki Narula.
One can’t miss the modesty with which Narula says, “I dress the character in what the character can afford. Maybe the character has a pushy mother who buys his clothes — so I become that pushy mother.”
* Russell Peters is still stirring up trouble with his comments and is not helping anything with his tweets.
* Rob Lowe talks Speedy Singhs.
"By the way, this movie had no coach speech. I said, 'You got me to come here to play the coach. In the big game, the coach doesn't have the moment? Come on.'"
So Lowe, who was in a writing frame of mind - he had just finished his autobiography, Stories I Only Tell to My Friends - wrote the scene during his lunch break one day. "I was happy that they liked it, and I'm actually kind of proud of the writing, as much as anything else," he said.
* Tere Mere Sapne all over again!
* Is India going to join in Nollywood?
* In his autobiography, Shoaib Khan claims Shahrukh Khan gave him deceptive advice and Shahrukh denies it.
* Trouble on the sets of Ek Tha Tiger.
* Guess who has enough clout to overrule the Yash Raj Bikini Fetish?
The source added, “Aditya is very fond of Katrina and they are very good friends. He had other options, including a few foreign actresses, but Katrina towered above all those options. Katrina managed to convince Aditya that it was not necessary for her to wear a bikini in the film.”
Because let's be honest - Katrina Kaif in a mumu is a bigger draw than some foreign actress in a bikini.
Ra.1 song promo...
My Friend Pinto promo!
Making of "Kun Fayakun" from Rockstar!