Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Filmi Mix Tape Season 2 Episode 2

I'm restarting my music podcast with a new format! Instead of me doing research and working so hard I burn myself out, I'm just going to be sharing some tunes with you. I like music and I like talking about music.

Just a warning: This is not going to be a Bollywood-focused podcast. Call it just Filmi Girl's Mix Tape or something more like that.

Check out Season 2 Episode 1 here!

Season 2, Episode 2 available here. Download or just listen online!

And any comments, suggestions, questions, etc. can be e-mailed to me at filmi (d0t) girl (at) gmail (dot) com.

Enjoy!

Episode 2.2 Tracklist



#1 Title: Khaabon Ke Parinday
Artist: Alyssa Mendonsa and Mohit Chauhan
Album: Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
Purchase: Available on iTunes and Amazon

#2 Title: Religious Man
Artist: Mister Loco
Album: Mister Loco (Single) (197?)
Purchase: Listen for free on Myspace!

#3 Title: Ave, Lúcifer
Artist: Os Mutantes
Album: A Divina Comédia ou Ando Meio Desligado (1970)
Purchase: Available on iTunes and Amazon

#4 Title: Tinindo, Trincando
Artist: Novos Baianos
Album: Acabou Chorare (1972)
Purchase: Available on iTunes and Amazon

#5 Title: Chinese Never Had a VJ Day
Artist: Lord Kitchener
Album: Love in the Cemetary (2010 Compilation, the song is from 1946)
Purchase: Available on iTunes and Amazon

2 comments:

Carol said...

Brazilian artists! :)

Filmi Girl said...

YES! I have no idea about the lyrics but I like the music. :))

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl