Thursday, September 1, 2011

MERE BROTHER KI DULHAN!

I really am looking forward to this one, which I'm hoping will have shades of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani. At least according to imdb, director Ali Abbas Zafar has worked on some films I respect (Tashan) and some films that were terrible... i.e. Marigold.
Anyways, here are some pretty pictures for your enjoyment! September is going to be phenomenal!



[I love Katrina's tomboy look!]




[How is it that she makes even those dumb looking knit caps look glamorous?]



[As much as I like Ali Zafar, I kind of hope his character has some tragic flaw that makes me not feel too, too bad that he's the third point of a love triangle. I have a problem of always falling for the secondary male leads. Beta male obsession? I don't know...]







[So pretty... *sigh*]

Which will be the stronger relationship?! THIS ONE?!



OR THIS ONE?!



I guess we'll just have to watch and find out!

1 comment:

The Mighty Mango said...

I'm really excited for it too. It looks a lot like it'll have some of the essence of Ajab Prem.

And I saw these pictures like last month somewhere on Facebook, and I have to say the picture of her dipping him is my favorite. ;)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl