Thursday, September 29, 2011

FORCE: Are you ready for this?!

Force opens tomorrow and I'm getting kind of excited! Hopefully I'll be able to catch the first show after work...

It seems like it's going to be all-out masala or, as Arshad Warsi tweeted earlier today...



arshad warsi

Saw FORCE, great job by all actors, must watch movie, only the name shud hav been MUSCLE DUNGA... Too much of MUSCLES in the film..

Do I want to miss MUSCLE DUNGA? NO WAY!

Now, please to be enjoying these press meet pictures while we wait for the movie.



(Yeahhhh... that would be the "hidden weapon" Vidyut Jamwal.)





Aw... I'd be grinning like that, too, if I was holding on to John Abraham!



TWO THUMBS UP!! John is such a cutie!



Muscle DUNGA!



MUSCLE DUNGA!



*rrrrwooooooooooooor*



*crrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaassssshhhhh*



That is a shit-eating grin if I ever saw one... and who can blame him!



Good luck, Genelia!

1 comment:

dagnyfan said...

I so hope Force does well! I'm driving down to MA to see it on the big screen on Saturday-so excited!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl