Today in gossip - Paresh Rawal tells it like it is; Neha Dhupia in Maximum (not Maxim); peek at Ranveer Singh in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl and MORE!
* Here is something worth reading - an interview with Paresh Rawal. I can't recall ever seeing him interviewed about himself before...
Was he a civil engineer before becoming an actor? "That's all Wikipedia stuff. It's all rubbish," announces Paresh, "Everything it says, from me being born in Gujarat, and being civil engineering before becoming an actor... all that is untrue. I was born and brought up in Mumbai, and always wanted to become an actor. I admired actors like Dilip Kumar and Om Puri as a kid and acting was all I ever thought about. I cannot even open an umbrella properly. How could I ever have been a civil engineering student," he asks, and laughs.
* Vivek Oberoi is filing a countersuit of defamation against the person suing him for nonpayment of funds.
* Salman Khan body watchers may be interested to hear that he's getting lean for Ek Tha Tiger.
* Alisha Chinai is - in one of my fave filmi phrases - acting pricey.
* Check out Ranveer Singh's look in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl!
* I guess it's the Hero System at work but I still don't quite understand how Jackky Bhagnani walked away with the credit for F.A.L.T.U. when Chandan Roy Sanyal pretty much PWNED every scene he was in... Anyways, Jackky is now working with Rajkumar Santoshi. Also, the article implies F.A.L.T.U. flopped but I was thought it had done allright at the box office... Hmm...
* I'm looking forward to seeing Adah Sharma again in Phhir.
I play the role of clairvoyant Disha, who sets out to help a doctor (Rajneish Duggal) with clues that take him closer to unravel the mystery of his missing lawyer wife (Roshni Chopra). I play a young girl, who is not attractive. You will see me covered from top to toe exposing only my fingers and you cannot see any curve in my body. My eyes have a deadpan look and an element of mystery shrouds my character. I even walk with a slight hunch throughout the film.
She was phenomenal in 1920 and I hope this film does something for her.
* Katrina Kaif did the item in Bodyguard for Salman's sister Baby.
* Last minute reshoots for John Abraham's Force...
* Neha Dhupia replaced Tabu in Maximum. Check her out on set with Sonu Sood!
* A western blog takes a (poorly written) look at LGTB folks in Bollywood.
Making of the title song of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan!