Thursday, August 4, 2011

Malaika Arora Khan at India International Jewelry Week

Oh... how I love when these fashion shows have filmi show stoppers! There is something so pleasant about watching a gorgeous lady decked up all glamorous. Having seen Malaika Arora Khan in person once before, I can testify to the fact that she is exactly as beautiful as you think she is...



A couple more under here!





Girl has got killa swag!



Malaika is pure class and you had better believe that she knows it.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl