Tuesday, August 9, 2011

John Abraham in FORCE!

Lest anybody think I'm spending too much time devoted to pretty ladies these days... I bring you JOHN ABRAHAM IN FORCE!

The film comes out September 30th and I, for one, am really looking forward to seeing it. Ghajini, Wanted, Singham... each South Indian remake just gets me all juiced up for more!




You know you want to click through to see Mr. Gladrags Manhunt Winner in action...




Oh, hello, Officer... is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy to see me...







Fondling his... er... pistol.



I like the subtle flicking of the bird on this one. Yeah, that's right... FU CRIME!



In short, yes.

Feel free to click on any of the photos to make them HUGE and then turn them into your computer wallpaper... I won't judge.

(Photo Credit: Fox Star Studios)

And if you want more John Abraham looking buff Force...

Official Site: http://www.forcethemovie.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/forcethemovie
Twitter: @forcethemovie

4 comments:

Amaluu said...

Have you seen Kaakha Kaakha? I wonder if John will be able to pull of Surya's role.

mainhoonemily said...

Ew! :-P I think I'll skip Force and rewatch Kaakha Kaakha instead.

Jess said...

1st thought: OMG he is huge.

2nd thought: I wonder how long it took to put that tattoo on every day?

3rd thought: OMG he is huge.

Lime(tte) said...

Pure cool/ hotness... :O

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl