Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Let us now praise famous... Neha Dhupia!


Hee! I don't know why that phrase stuck in my head. I've never
read the book but I do really like Neha Dhupia. I have for quite some time. I think she first made an impression on me in Dus Kahaniyaan as the woman who has a slightly off romantic encounter.

Neha is gorgeous, yes, but she also has a very charming onscreen presence and can effectively act
and vamp - as the situation requires.

She'll be playing Eva Braun in the upcoming (and already controversial)
Gandhi to Hitler... trailer under the cut.


No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl