Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday gossip

So... I'm feeling all burnt out of outrage over things, so hopefully nothing stupid will come my way for at least a week. This means I won't be going to see Always Kabhi Kabhi this weekend. Do you know how much I wish there were subtitles for Arya's Avan Ivan, which is also playing?

Anyways, we're going
Delhi Belly free over here at FG - since it seems nobody else wants to see the film either - so, let's move on! Zita i Gita, Ajay's abs, Anurag and Kalki being cute, Sonam lives a fairy tale, and MORE!


* It's been global Bollywood all around with IIFA in Toronto (watch out for
scalpers) but check out Bollywood in Russia!

Another time, I was sitting with Vladimir and Galina, who were fatally smitten with Bollywood. “Have you watched Zita i Gita? It is our all-time favourite.”

“Zita i Gita?” What could that be? Gita was definitely Indian but Zita, if anything, sounded Greek.

“It used to come on TV all the time...with the two girls...who looked like each other...and there was a fat lady," Vladmir explained.


* Why didn't audiences care about the
Celebrity Cricket League?

Firstly, there was an overdose of cricket across the country this year.After the world cup matches, IPL followed. People were as it is fed up of too much of cricket.This cricket fatigue reached its saturation point as the CCL began.

* I still don't like Imran Khan but
I enjoyed this interview.

You defended Ranbir recently saying 'what's wrong if he likes wine and women.' So you also had your share of legal fun?

Of course I have had girlfriends. I like to go out and party. What I was trying to say is that people crucified Ranbir for doing something that is actually not wrong. He is a young star. If he enjoys partying and dating girls, so what?


* Fact: Kalki Koechlin and Anurag Kashyap
are adorable.

What is he sweetest thing that you have done for each other?

Anurag: She made a song, composed it and sang it on our wedding day. She made me cry. I don’t think I have ever done anything that sweet. You should ask her this.

Kalki: He spent 7 days and 7 nights on the sofa of a hospital when I was suffering with dengue attending to me night and day. The sweetest things that I do for him revolve around our private lives. I think I have just given him that sense of level headedness. Contrary to what most people believe, I am the one chasing him.


* What is happening with Prachi Desai's
Tamil film? Has she run off?

* And some interesting buzz in
this article - Rana is going to be shot without Rajini and apparently Siddharth is using his clout to get ladyfriend Shruti Hasaan into films... and one actress she's replacing isn't too happy about it.

* Check out Sonam Kapoor's
fairy tale themed photo shoot and 80s Madras created at Film City for Dirty Picture!

* And
AJAY DEVGN in Stardust!

What’s the secret behind this hot new look of yours?

I don’t really know what’s hot or not, I am just playing this character in
Singham, and he required such a look. But when you are doing it for a character, as opposed to yourself you just work a little harder and I too did push myself a bit more. An action hero should physically look the part too. But this isn’t something I am doing for the first time. I have been working out for quite some time now, so this is not overnight. It was easy for me to hide all that in my last film Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji… as there I was well covered throughout the film.




Why, hello, Mr. Devgn!

Lastly, check out a cool promo Hrithik's dance show!


3 comments:

maxqnz said...

Yep, the Koechlin/Kashyap joDi seems very real and very sweet. Loved her tweeting last week "miss you so much" only to have him reply from "the next room" Their films may not be filmi, but they certainly seem to be. :)

Bombay Talkies said...

I can't believe it's taken this long for Hrithik to have a dance show. I can't think of anyone more suited for it.

Anishok said...

Zita i Gita and Jimmy are still the points of reference when it comes to Bollywood in the former USSR :D

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl