Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday Gossip!


Today in gossip - Ayesha Takia is BACK; Prince Harry is dating Love Aaj Kal girl Florence; I dug up some filmi commercials; and MORE!


* AYESHA TAKIA back
on screen!

* Starlet Bhairavi Goswami got herself some press for a salacious tweet speculating on the origins of
Aishwarya's pregnancy... that she went to a IVF clinic specializing in boys.

* Sanjay Dutt and Vivek Oberoi will
face off in Zilla Ghaziabad.

* Amitabh Bachchan
talks about Bollywood's success.

"Our films have a lot of escapism," he continued. "Many times the West (has) been somewhat cynical about the quality of our films. But I think perhaps they do not understand the reason why our films are made and why they have this particular nature," Bachchan said.

There is a video, too, but it wasn't working when I clicked on it. Hopefully they'll have it back up later.

* London-ites will get to see
Delhi Belly and That Girl With Yellow Boots at the London Film Festival.

* Imran Khan likes the new segmented audience for
Hindi films.

"The segmentation may be on the basis of adult or children, rural or urban, commercial or offbeat cinema. All these segments have been overlapping for years but have never never been defined so clearly as they are now," said Imran, whose latest film Delhi Belly releases Friday.

* I quite like
Vir Das - he seems like an interesting guy.

Talking about his innings as a stand-up comedian, Vir, who brought wit, originality, edginess, and sophistication to Indian stand-up comedy, says, "You can't please everyone. If I have an audience of 2000 people, there will be 20 people who won't like some of your jokes. If I care about what those 20 people think, I can't entertain. As long as you are intelligent with your jokes, you can get away even with some nasty stuff. My personal favorite is Woody Allen, who is just amazing as a comedian."

* Even Aamir Khan embarrasses
his kids.

* Prince Harry has been spotted with
Love Aaj Kal girl Florence Brudenell-Bruce.

* Salman Khan is getting
10 crores for the No Entry sequel.

* Sonakshi Sinha is backing out of her
South film with Kamal Haasan.

* Check out some pictures of Arshad Warsi's
motorbike trip! What a hottie!

Have some
filmi commercials!





2 comments:

Nerdypanda said...

Loved Akshay and Aamir's Ad. Hated Shahrukh's. Love him but that ad is sexist and racist! Very Offensive.

Shell said...

It REALLY bothers me that Shah Rukh does any ads for fairness cream. However, saying that, I had to tan my painfully white legs so I didn't blind people when I wore my dress.

Love Arshad's bike pics. Love even more that he tweeted me about his ride!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl