Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Gossip!


Today in gossip - an assortment of stories on such things as Abhishek, Rahul Khanna, and Siddharth!


* Read about the stories of some
junior artistes!

"I am 69 and I've been here since 1963. I did films like Geet Gaya Patharo Ne and I am still working. We used to have a huge Anglo-Indian group and would work two to five shifts at just Rs.20 to Rs.30 per shift," said a junior artist who doesn't want to reveal her identity.

"Nowadays in television we get Rs.750 and in films we earn Rs.900 to or Rs.1,000 per shoot. In most studios, we don't get rooms. We sit in the field and wait for our call. Only big production houses like Karan Johar and Yash Chopra give us air-conditioned rooms."


* Check in with
Abhishek Bachchan.

If not for Heroine, the couple will be seen together in Rajkumar Santoshi’s Ladies And Gentlemen which is a romantic comedy. Presently the movie is in its pre-production stage as AbhiAsh are busy working on different projects. “I am very excited because Ladies And Gentlemen has a fantastic script. Though we have not yet started working on the film. But it is going to be very funny and hopefully the audience will laugh a lot,” says Abhishek.

* Public relations for Sanjay Dutt's daughter Trishala goes into
overdrive.

* And Shotgun backs out of
Bodyguard - allegedly because he doesn't want to play Papa to anyone but Sonakshi.

* Sendhil Ramamurthy says he would love to work with
Ekta Kapoor again.

“I really got along with Ekta. I like the fact that she is a strong, successful woman. I have been surrounded by strong women my entire life — from my mom, sister, my wife, and my agent who has represented me since the day I left drama school. I feel very comfortable around strong, intelligent women. Ekta went out of her way to make me feel at home, during my time in Mumbai. If a project comes along that I truly like, yes, I would love to work with Ekta again.”

* For the fans, Rahul Khanna answers
questions.

If you could have a star perform at your wedding, who would it be and why?

Michael Buble. His music has that old-school swing style, so everyone of all age groups would be on the dance floor and since most of his songs are all old big-band standards, everyone would know all the words.


Lastly, the trailer for
180, which looks fantastic.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Cute! I must admit the sheen is off of him for me since I read another interview in which he said King of Queens, Everybody Love Raymond, and TWO AND A HALF MEN were some of his favorite tv shows. :)

Beth said...

(And Micael Buble isn't helping either.)

Filmi Girl said...

@beth Ha ha ha!!! Yeah, he's always seemed kind of like a spoiled rich kid to me but then who am I to judge? I'm obsessed with the khiladi. :D

What do you think of the 180 trailer? Looks so pretty!

luscious-words said...

I have always liked Siddarth and thought he was easy on the eyes, but when, oh when, did he get so pretty?!?!? Wow, I am definitely going to have to have that movie. Thanks for posting the trailer. :)

~ Layla

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl