Monday, June 27, 2011

IIFA Post #3.5 (Mini Post!)

I'm home!!!!! IIFA, I loved you but it is good to be back. I got kind of celebritied out while in Toronto. I don't see how those stars constantly surrounded by hype handle it. If I was a star, I'd try to save it for the red carpet and then when I wasn't working, I'd ride around on my motorcycle and just try to blend in.

Anyways, here are few more pictures from Shell's sister J. from inside the ROYAL YORK HOTEL! (My camera didn't take good ones inside.)










There were people
everywhere! And security was really forceful about shoving people out if they didn't have a room key or press badge. I suspect quite a few fans stayed at the hotel in order to be near to all the stars who were just walking around casually... or not so casually depending on the level of sass in their steps and the priciness of their sunglasses. (Which simply must be worn indoors, darling!)



SO MUCH FUN!

Okay, going to start prepping my GIANT IIFA AWARDS WRITE-UP!

2 comments:

Bluemay said...

Who is who in the blogger pic? You're on the left in the white sweater, right?

Filmi Girl said...

Yup - and that's Shell on the far right and her sis J. in the middle. :)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl