Friday, June 24, 2011

IIFA POST #1

I am en route to IIFA at the moment but due to a slight flight delay am killing time at the airport bar. While I wait, why not enjoy some pretty, pretty pictures of Kangana Ranaut at the premiere of Double Dhamaal... the movie in which Riteish Deshmukh appears in black face; Arshad Warsi is a comedy Sikh; and Sanjay Dutt showed up to set!



Kangana is putting you all on notice.





It's not called 'bitch-face' for no reason...



Look, she didn't win the National Award for Fashion for nothing, y'all! Pose, girl, pose!



That is a tattoo of a sword and some wings or something. Essentially it means that when I get my motorcycle and Ed Hardy gear that Kangs is going to hop on the back of my hog with no hesitation. (I'm not kidding; I'm dying to get a motorcycle.)



There's a smile! Kangana! Why so sad and pale?!

1 comment:

Bolly Blogger said...

Kangana looks simply stunning. Old school Hollywood.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl