Monday, May 16, 2011

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Press Meet!



I'm really looking forward to Zoya Akhtar's
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara! Predictably, most of the press generated by the press meet focused on Hrithik quipping that Abhay Deol wouldn't be wearing pants... or maybe he meant trousers. Anyways.

Pictures below!





Katrina Kaif! She's playing a biker chick named Laila!



How are they impossibly perfect looking together?



Abhay Deol is mesmerized! Ha ha!



Pint sized director Zoya Akhtar!

And some stills from the film!







Um... where in Spain does
this happen and why aren't I there?



Forget Switzerland, I think SPAIN is going to see an uptick in Indian tourism after this... I hope Zoya got a nice tax break/incentive package!

5 comments:

eliza bennet said...

How nice of Katrina to wear flats, probably in consideration of her co actors.

She looks lovely both in these pics and in the trailer.

Bollyviewer said...

So many beautiful people! I loved Zoya's debut so much that that I have rather high hopes of this film, too. When is it coming out, do you know?

Filmi Girl said...

@eliza Hee!! So true, na? She must make some heroes very nervous with her height.

@bollyviewer I think it will be out in July. I didn't like Zoya's debut as much as most but it wasn't the directing that I disliked, if that makes sense... I'm really looking forward to this, is the short answer!

Shell said...

You have no idea how upset I am that I booked our trip for the 24th instead of the 23rd. How is it I will be missing the world premiere of this movie which I am DYING to see!!!!!

Sigh.

The Bolly Hood said...

ZMD looks interesting, reminds me of New York, in that it looks suited to a Western locale (instead of being randomly placed in a foreign country).

Guys check out my blog where I poke fun at Bollywood and honour those Zero Screentime Walas among other things... (I'm sure you'll like it!)

http://bollyhooha.blogspot.com

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl