Monday, May 16, 2011

Sonam Kapoor Does Cannes!

A monsoon struck Cannes yesterday... a monsoon of press surrounding SONAM KAPOOR as she made her debut on the red carpet courtesy of L'Oreal.

Now, I grew to like Sonam quite a bit as a starlet after
Thank You but I still find something really off-putting about her as a fashionista or maybe I just prefer my red carpet starlets with more zazz and less polish.



(Doesn't she look eerily like Penelope Cruz?)


More pictures underneath!



That one-armed netting thing is pretty cool...





Cinderella going to the ball!





The side view of this dress is excellent - although the girl in purple is more to my taste! Check out those ruffles!



Completely unrelated, I also dug up this rear view of Mallika's dress! CRAZY TOWN! I like it! The "worst-dressed" celebrities are always more fun to look at.

2 comments:

eliza bennet said...

I too prefer Fan Bing Bing's dress to Sonam's but even though she is not a good actor, Sonam is very photogenic and I think she wears that dress very well.

The Bolly Hood said...

Hmmm... Sonam Kapoor... I've always thought she's a bit spoilt - and that the film Aisha was art imitating life. Daddy's girl who's given all the roles by his production company... She's not that great an actor. Although I did like her in Delhi 6 - that character could have been explored further.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl