Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha for Hi! Living...



I'm feeling kind of worn out this week and not really up to writing a lot. So, what could I post for you?! Pretty, pretty pictures!

These images of Sonakshi were so lush I had to share them! It's like taking your eyes on a mini-vacation through some stately homes!



Check it out!




Why is Disney messing around with cartoons?! Here is your live-action princess!! I approve of everything about this.



Is that a ghostly voice I hear?
"Mere Dholna Sun... Mere Pyaar ki dhun..."



No, just Sonakshi! Hee hee!



Now she's a chameleon! Can you spot her?



I like this one! It feels very 1970s for some reason... possibly her dress... which I covet.




"Oh, yes, I'm so worn out by being so fabulous in my fabulous home!"



Just... guh...



Question: Is there room for one person more on that sofa?



2 comments:

Amaluu said...

Hooray for actually wearing Indian clothes! But gasp! Is she losing weight? Because in one of those pics she looks a bit Nicole Ritchie-esque. I hope she's not falling into the pressure of the size zero nonsense.

rmkall1 said...

wow! such gorgeous pictures!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl