Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Gossip!


The biggest story today? THE BIG B! BBUDDAH HOGA TERA BAAP looks fantastic!

Trailer below, along with some odds and ends...

* Manissha Lamba is still on
damage control mode.

But weren't you even aware of the basics of bringing what and what not while entering India from the overseas?

Nothing like this has ever happened to be before. The procedure requirements were really complicated. It's not a simple procedure. I am getting conflicting advice from the customs as far as the procedure to bring jewellery is concerned. The process to declare your studded jewellery is very different from the other accessories you bring from outside India. My question is - How is a regular person suppose to know that?


But if she borrowed them from an Indian jeweler, like she is saying, shouldn't the jeweler know the procedure for going through customs? Something is just NOT on the level here.

* Angela Jonsson, a model mostly known for being spotted with Ranbir Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor around town,
thinks that being only half-Indian is not an impediment to success in Bollywood. It depends on what kind of success one is after, I suppose...

*
The Italian Job Players aka The B-List Kkompany is shooting in Russia!

*
Rekha: Still fabulous!

I live on my own terms and make my own rules. My principles of ‘Rekha-ism’, if you please, don’t feel the need to announce every incident that transpires in the course of the day,” she says, adding, “Sorry, but I am not that little birdie that ’twitters’.”

* Salman Khan is playing a
Special Agent in Kabir Khan's next.

* I can't say I'm sad to see
Two States being on hold. I really don't care for Chetan Bhagat.

*
This is the oddest response to the "marriage" question I've ever seen. Courtesy Rana Dagubatti:

Do you believe in the institution of marriage?

A good friend of mine, Allu Arjun, got married recently. I thought, “Damn, I’m the same age.” But I am not in that space yet. I am open to a live-in relationship. But it has to be a woman. There is no way I can connect that way with a man. I am too male for that.


Um... the gentleman doth protest too much! Who asked him about liking men?



BBUDDHA HOGA TERA BAAP - July 1st!

2 comments:

The Bolly Hood said...

Another case of a star thinking they deserve special treatment because they are "well known". Well she isn't that well known. I wonder if she used her acting skills to wrangle her way out (although she isn't that good an actor - Kidnap...) She said "My question is - How is a regular person suppose to know that?" She must be deluded if she thinks she's normal!

Shell said...

Oh My God! Bbuddha Hoga Tera Baap looks FANTASTIC!!!!! Ami baby! Kya style!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl