Thursday, May 5, 2011

Katrina Kaif Launches her Barbie Doll!

As both a doll collector and a Katrina Kaif fan, I could hardly be more excited. I will be scouring eBay looking for a nice shiny Katrina doll of my own - since they will not be on sale in the United States... for some reason.





More pictures below the cut!


Oh, hello, madam-ji! You are looking so lovely!





Photos that feature celebrities plus small children are always a favorite of mine... forget bikini babes, where is
that calendar?!




O ho! What is that tattoo?



What can she say? Katrina is like this only!

3 comments:

S said...

It's nice but I wish there was a 90's style filmy heroine in chiffon saris Barbie doll - with paper Alps and Ken SRK to match!

Lime(tte) said...

I think there's a Kajol barbie too - isn't there?

Amaluu said...

UGH. What sucks about this is the total lack of fun costuming you could buy for a Kat doll, since she almost always wears western-style clothes in everything. Imagine the fun you could have with a Madhuri/Rekha/Sridevi doll and the various things they've worn in their films!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl