Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kangana Ranaut for Emami Skin Care!

Although she isn't particularly know for her dewy complexion, Kangana is now a brand ambassador for Emami Skin Care.

The relationship between stars and brands is so interesting... American celebrities tend to only do commercials abroad because of the American taboo against "selling out." (Although that is slowly changing... Katy Perry for ProActiv pimple treatment, anyone?) Bollywood celebrities have no such hang-ups and I rather like seeing celebs like Kangana do skin care commercials in between films... it means I get to see Kangana in between films!




I wish I could get away with wearing that sea-foam green dress!

More pictures below!






What's wrong, Kangs? The lady in a bubble is kind of freaky...





Where is my umbrella holder? It would make commuting a lot easier!



Aw... cheer up, sweetie! You look lovely!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl